Warm welcome to Immaculate Training Services
Thank you for visiting our site and we offer a hearty welcome to all those interested in the training programs of Immaculate Training Services. This page provides information about the legal terms and conditions that apply to your use of the site
Immaculate Training Services requests you all to take the time to read these Terms and Conditions carefully. It explain the rules covering your use of this website as well as other information related to our services
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Registration Requests and Invoicing
- Immaculate Training Services has the right to not accept a registration request.
- If a registration request is made using the www.immaculate.ae website, you will be able to download an automatic tentative confirmation file or you will receive a tentative file by email. All registration requests are subject to availability.
- A registration request should only be deemed to be accepted when you receive a confirmation message or an invoice in respect of the registration request.
Course fee and payment
- The fee to attend a course must be paid in full before the start date of the course.
- Immaculate Training Services has the right to refuse an attendee entry to the course or to cancel the registration at any time if the course fee is not paid before the start date of the course, in the due date, as instructed in the invoice. In the event of cancellation, Immaculate Training Services shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.
- The price does not include travel, accommodation, meals or other related expenses unless explicitly stated.
Cancellations, Transfers & Refund
- The candidate must advise Immaculate Training Service of a cancellation in writing well in advance.
- If a candidate does not advise of a cancellation in writing before the date of the course, the course fee paid will treated as forfeited and will not be refunded
- If a candidate cancels a booking 10 calendar days or more before the date of the course, the course fee paid will be treated as advance receipt which can be adjusted against any future training requirements.
- If a candidate cancels a booking less than 3 calendar days before the date of the course, 100% of the course fee will be stand as forfeited.
- If a delegate can no longer attend a course date, they can nominate another person to attend the same course as scheduled. This will incur no charge.
- If a delegate can no longer attend, they can be transferred to another course at no extra cost if they advise us 10 calendar days or more before the course date. The course must have the same previous course fees.
- If a delegate can no longer attend and they advise us less than 3 calendar days before the course date, 100% of the course fee will be payable.
- Immaculate Training Services reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances, teacher`s sickness or weather conditions. In this event, Immaculate Training Services will reimburse in full any course fees paid and Immaculate Training Services’ liability will be limited to the value of the course fees paid.
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- Immaculate Training Services has the right to change the instructor and the schedule from one level to another on its sole discretion with a prior notice to the student.
- Candidates may receive occasional updates from Headway Institute through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. Please inform our team in case you would not like to receive these alerts.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- In case of the online payment, the cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Payments are accepted online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED using the payment gateway available in the website.
- Immaculate Training Services will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the candidates are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- The contents of this website are meant as a convenience and for general information only. The contents posted are not intended as an advice on which dependence should be placed. Therefore, though we have taken reasonable attention in the preparation of website and the content, we do not guarantee that it is free from errors, bugs or viruses or that the content is accurate or up to date.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the services offered
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone – 00971-4-2833022. We are happy to serve you.